Welcome to our KLRT Supporters Club, whether you are patient, former patient, family, in the medical profession or just a well-wisher. In the following pages you will find information on how KLRT Supporters help patients, what help is available from other sources and also very importantly, ways that you can get involved and support our work.
KLRT Supporters Club aims and objectives
The name of the association is the King's Limb Reconstruction Trust Supporters Club (KLRT Supporters Club).
All persons shall be eligible for membership of the KLRT Supporters Club.
Membership shall be free.
The objects of the KLRT Supporters Club are:
- The provision of information for patients considering or undergoing limb reconstruction, their carers and families
- The raising of funds for the KCH Limb Reconstruction Trust (the Trust)
- The promotion of events with other bodies that support the charitable aims of the Trust
- The initiation, organisation and carrying out of activities that are necessary, desirable or expedient for the aforementioned purposes.
All fund-raising events organised by the KLRT Supporters Club and involving expenditure shall first be approved by one or both of the Trust co-chairmen, depending on the amount involved.
To this purpose, the fundraising trustee shall prepare a projected costing sheet for approval by one or both of the Trust co-chairmen.
All funds raised from donations and activities organised by the KLRT Supporters Club shall be paid over to the KCH Limb Reconstruction Trust or as the Trust may direct.
The KLRT Supporters Club shall be administered by the Trustees and any other such officer whom the KLRT Supporters Club and the Trust for the time being consider necessary.
The KLRT Supporters Club shall determine their own procedures and may in particular arrange for:
- The formation of any sub-committee consisting if desired of one or more co-opted KLRT Supporters Club members for any particular purpose.
- Each appointed sub-committee shall present a report and statement of accounts to each formal meeting of the KLRT Trustees.